Service Menu and Pricing
Most insurances are accepted, including most health and auto insurance (see below for list).
Treatment prices range depending on time spent. Below are a list of courtesy fees valid only if paid at time of service, a complete list of fees is available on request.
We now offer consults online / video chat consults. Fees are the same as the Functional Medicine fees below.
Functional Medicine Consult Fees
- Initial 1 hour Functional Medicine Evaluation with Sarah $330
- Initial 1.5 hour Functional Medicine Evaluation $495
- Qualified initial 15 min Functional Medicine Evaluation or herbal consult for qualified cases, referrals only $90
- Functional Medicine follow up consult $80 per 15 min
- Functional Medicine nutrition visit 1 hour $175
- Functional Medicine nutrition 30 min follow up $90
For more complicated health concerns we will need to spend some time getting to the root of the issues. Functional Medicine can be combined with acupuncture or as a service of it’s own. Also available online or by phone.
Learn more about acupuncture here.
Covered by most commercial insurance plans, not covered by medicaid. *
NOW COVERED by medicare for low back pain only *
We offer all medicaid / non-covered medicare patients 20% off services
A symptom-specific treatment on one side of the body. Simple, and amazingly effective.
Full treatment to one side of the body, including, when indicated: cupping/gua sha, electric therapy.
Full Treatment $129
Full treatment to both sides of the body, including, when indicated: cupping/gua sha, electric therapy, scalp and ear points, moxibustion, hot rocks and an herbal consult.
Regenerative Injection Therapies (RIT) $200-300
Not covered by insurance. Prices listed are in addition to office visit charge which may be covered by insurance. *
- Prolotherapy for the elbow, knee or ankle. Learn more about regenerative injections here.
- Additional area 100 each.
- With Dr JoAnna Forwell PRP collection and processing fee $275
- Vitamin injections and IVs
- IV Vitamin C $90
- B12 (methylcobalamin) or B complex $10
- supply fee $10
- injection fee (injection fee may be covered by insurance) $20
- Trigger point supply fee $10
* Sarah is a preferred provider with most insurance companies including Aetna, Premera, Asuris, First Choice, Molina, Medicare and more. Insurance work must be medically necessary, check with your insurance company if you are unsure of your coverage. Plans vary, it is best to check with your insurance company to verify coverage for your specific plan.
Missed Appointments: Please cancel your appointments 24 hours in advance so we are able to offer the space to someone waiting to be seen. After the first time you will be billed at $35.00.
No Shows: Not calling to cancel and not showing up for your appointment is considered a “no-show.” you will be billed at the full price of the treatment. We appreciate your understanding and courtesy in regards to missed appointments.
Click here if you would like to see our full financial policy