Service Menu and Pricing
Most insurances are accepted, including most health and auto insurance (see below for list).
Treatment prices range depending on time spent. Below are a list of courtesy fees valid only if paid at time of service, a complete list of fees is available on request.
We now offer consults online / video chat consults. Fees are the same as the Functional Medicine fees below.
- Functional Medicine visit $80-$220
- Learn more about Functional Medicine here.
- Initial Functional Medicine Evaluation $260
For more complicated health concerns we will need to spend some time getting to the root of the issues. Functional Medicine can be combined with acupuncture or as a service of it’s own. Also available online or by phone.
Follow up office visit $160 average ($80-$220 depending on time spent)
Follow up visits are needed to review labs, re-evaluate and monitor the progress of your condition. Also available online or by phone.
- 15 min Functional Medicine consult $80
- 30 min Functional Medicine consult $160
- 45 min Functional Medicine consult $190
- 60 min Functional Medicine follow up $220
Learn more about acupuncture here.
Covered by most commercial insurance plans, not covered by medicaid / medicare *
We offer all medicaid / medicare patients 20% off services
A symptom-specific treatment on one side of the body. Simple, and amazingly effective.
Full treatment to one side of the body, including, when indicated: cupping/gua sha, electric therapy.
Full Treatment $129
Full treatment to both sides of the body, including, when indicated: cupping/gua sha, electric therapy, scalp and ear points, moxibustion, hot rocks and an herbal consult.
Cupping / Body Work add on per 15 min $33
This hands-on treatment provides incredible, lasting relief for muscle and joint pain. Can be added to any Classic visit.
Mini treatment $35
Offered as an add on or chair session ask if you can add a mini treatment to your plan of care.
Regenerative Injection Therapies (RIT) $200-300
Not covered by insurance. Prices listed are in addition to office visit charge which may be covered by insurance. *
- Prolotherapy for the elbow, knee or ankle. Learn more about regenerative injections here.
- Additional area 100 each.
- With Dr JoAnna Forwell PRP collection and processing fee $275
- Vitamin injections and IVs
- IV Vitamin C $90
- B12 (methylcobalamin) or B complex $10
- supply fee $10
- injection fee (injection fee may be covered by insurance) $20
- Trigger point supply fee $10
Full Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation Treatment $149
Includes a customized herbal steam and mask & a full body one sided acupuncture treatment. Learn more about facial rejuvenation here.
* Sarah is a preferred provider with most insurance companies including Aetna, Premera, Asuris, First Choice, Molina, Medicare and more. Insurance work must be medically necessary, check with your insurance company if you are unsure of your coverage. Plans vary, it is best to check with your insurance company to verify coverage for your specific plan.
Missed Appointments: Please cancel your appointments 24 hours in advance so we are able to offer the space to someone waiting to be seen. After the first time you will be billed at $35.00.
No Shows: Not calling to cancel and not showing up for your appointment is considered a “no-show.” you will be billed at the full price of the treatment. We appreciate your understanding and courtesy in regards to missed appointments.
Click here if you would like to see our full financial policy