Sarah has trained at the Institute for Functional Medicine to help address the root of nervous system over stimulation, gut dysfunction and nutritional deficiencies that can be found in autistic children.
Sarah uses a multi systems approach to help ease the symptoms and help the child reach their optimal state of being.
Treatment is highly individualized and addresses:
- Neurotransmitter function with amino acid and nutrient therapies
- Gut imbalances that affect the brain as well as nutrition and wellness
- Nutritional deficiencies that can affect behavior, cellular and nervous system functioning
- Mitochondrial function and cellular energy production
- Toxicity from environmental exposure
- Immune regulation
Sarah is always happy to work with your PCP and other specialists as an adjunctive complementary approach to get your child as well as possible.