Sarah Piestrup, EAMP, FNP, Dipl OM
East Asian Medical Practitioner, Family Nurse Practitioner, Diplomate of Oriental Medicine
Sarah melds her modalities to create a treatment plan that is comfortable and beneficial for each individual. She has immersed herself in the medical field for the past 20+ years using both Eastern wisdom and Western science to find the most effective forms of true healing. Sarah fully integrates the best of East and West to treat the root of the problem with all that modern science and ancient wisdom have to offer.
Sarah licenses/certifications, include:
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP, ARNP)
- Certified Functional Medicine practitioner
- East Asian Medicine Practitioner (EAMP) / Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc)
- Diplomat in Oriental Medicine (Dipl. OM) from the NCCAOM which includes certifications in herbal medicine, Asian body work and acupuncture.
Sarah education includes
- Masters in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MTCM) from Five Branches University
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN), Family Nurse Practitioner, Graceland University
Hannah Schons, BSDN
Hannah earned her Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from Purdue University and is currently pursuing a Master of Science in Nutrition and Functional Medicine from the University of Western States. She is dedicated to helping her patients live their most vibrant lives through targeted functional nutrition therapy.
Angelyn Sheppard, LMT
Coming soon, lucky us!